Updated: Jul 16, 2021
ScallywagAThon is a choose your own adventure readathon hosted by booktuber HardbackHoarder. This took place August 16-23.
Who doesn't love a good map? I especially love anything pirate themed, so this readathon was perfect for me.
For this readathon you start your journey from your chosen starting point (1-5), and then follow the colour-coded path until you find the treasure. What I liked about this was that you had several options to choose from if you didn't like one of the prompts. I decided to start from #2 and go from there.
Image from the ScallywagAThon website
Here are all the books I read for the readathon. To see my reviews of the books, click on the linked titles.
2) Deep Sea Legend: read a book based around myth
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
7) Precious Cargo: read a middle-grade
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
A) Washed Ashore: read a book published 3+ years ago
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
9) Black Sails: read a book with a black cover
- The Bones Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
For more information on the readathon, check out the announcement video linked below.